Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Let us all REJOICE!

All I have to say is that the School Board decided to keep the Elementary Music Program!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And there was much rejoicing (as texted back to me by Melissa)....and it is true! There WILL be much rejoicing tomorrow and this week as I tell my students that there WILL be band next year! There will also be much rejoicing as I come up with new and better ways to be a better teacher next year! Let us all Rejoice!

Well it is WAY past my bedtime, but I just wanted to spread the good word!

This is my happy rejoicing face!



p.s. AnND I got a free meal at Chipole tonight for Teacher Appreciation Day tonight. =)

5 comments:

Jessica said...

yeah!!!!

Valery G. said...

Hooray! So happy for you;o) Today we had our band assembly. They were great! I can see why you enjoy your job.

Kristen R. said...

Wow, that is AWESOME news!!! I am thrilled beyond measure for you. Enjoy your summer!! It was so nice to see you when we came through.

Corey said...

Yahoo! You got to eat free chipotle!?!?!?! Does it get any better than that??? (Ok, ok, the keeping the band thing is pretty cool too.) All joking aside - what a great blessing Jamie! So happy. (Back to the joking...) You are going to be better than Jack Black in School of Rock. (Can't recall if you are a JB fan). Much love cuz

Jon and Annalisa said...

Yay for a smart school board and extra loud yay for free chipotle! That's my fave!