Miss Luck! I will always be indebted to you and your road biking expertise! You fulfilled my life long dream of road biking and 'playing dress up' as Dave likes to call it....those are our sweet new retro jerseys! Here is a view of the whole thing.....
Sweet huh?
Rufi Bunns! Need I say more? LOVE YOUR GUTS~ and everything else too!
Mr. and Mrs. Park! The best home teacher, organ player, sunday school teacher, and friends you could EVER have! Happily Ever After if what you two are!
Dustin: the best griller of steak and one fabulous 'good friend' Ben: comedian!(do you see him in the background) Love it.

My favorite backyard camper! =)

At the top of Sunset Peak with the Backyard camper herself....this one I had to include because it reminds me of the BEAUTY we saw that night.....and the darkness on the way down......=)
Well I could go on forever, (forever and ever amen =) but it is my bedtime and I should obey my body! Enjoy the pictures of the beginnings of my favorite people.....there will be more additions I am sure.......
No comments:
Post a Comment