Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Honesty is ALWAYS the best policy.


One thing my mom taught me since I was young is that honesty is always the best policy. Never has that statement rang more true than at this hour on this day. It doesn't say honesty is the best policy, when it is easy to do. No honesty will always be the best policy, even when it is hard. Infact how often is honesty an easy thing to do? When I think back on it, hardly ever. Chalk honesty up to one of those hard things in life we do and it makes us a BETTER PERSON because of it. And if you don't choose to follow the honesty is the best policy advice? Well then I'll let you fill in the blank of where you fall, at least in my book. =)


For tonight, lets leave it at that. Lets be honest people. It doesn't matter who, it doesn't matter when, it doesn't matter the consequences, or what it is about. Be honest every minute of every hour of everyday.



1 comment:

Valery G. said...

Honestly, I love ya! So, I went road biking over the past week and loved it. I would love to purchase a bike soon especially now because its the end of the season. Any suggestions of where, how much, etc.? You are in the "know"!!!