As I was in the car on the way to MY FIRST JAZZ GAME ever I had this thought:If you were a siamese twin could you get into events for the price of ONE person? I mean technically you are two people, but if you shared most of your body accept you both had your own head? Thoughts? =) Intreguing......
Jazz games are FUN I decided, not that I ever doubted though. I mean any live event is usually a fun thing to attend, at least in the book of Jamie Whatcott.
Why the Jazz game was fun:
1. The players are like RIGHT there, how big they are in person. It was super fun to see them play in real life, not just on the TV.
2. The half time show was SUPER cool. According to Melissa it was the second coolest half time show she has ever seen. They had this group called "Recycled Percussion" play and it was pretty sweet I have to say. There were even 'edge of your seat' moments....
3. The Jazz mascot was too funny! The best was when he came out and danced to "The bear necessities" with three kids dressed up as bears, all different sizes: a big bear, a medium bear, and a little bear. The Mascot would do something, and all the three bears would follow in his footsteps and do the same thing, FUNNY.
4. I decided that a sweet job would be a Jazz "clothes picker uper, folder, and hander outer!" Really super fun, and you get to be right down there where the most action is!
5. Dip n' Dots are FABULOUS!
6. My game companion Melissa, and Jacob for the tickets!
Oh ya, they played the LA Clippers, and WON! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment