Thursday, November 20, 2008

A Secret Get Away!

I know you all are dieing to see the new place I call home, so here goes! An overload of pictures. Hope you enjoy. I know I am enjoying the new page I am turning and the new possibilities around the corner. The new ward on Sunday was refreshing, and pretty much I feel like I've found a good place to call home.

My sweet new table!


The dining area, looking from the Kitchen. On the left of this picture is the front door, and to the right of this picture is the living room.

The Kitchen, the place of nourishment.

The living room.....we are in the process of getting a couch and such. =)

More of the living room, and the door to MY ROOM!

Another view of my beautiful table.....love it.

There is the front door! Also love the columns/pillars! =)

Welcome to my room! (to the right the door is to my closet...see next pic)

Desk and walk in closet

Another view taken from standing in my bathroom

Picture from the door.....

Up close and personal of the closet.

Bathroom, with my favorite shower curtain

Another bathroom view, yes I was lucky to get the master.....what a nice roomie I have!
Hope you enjoyed this tour of my abode! Do feel free to come visit. I am all for visitors....I'll even bust out an air mattress if you'd like to stay the night! =)

5 comments:

Tandy said...

Love the new digs!! :) Can't wait to come visit. :)

Me said...

Wow--your place looks really nice. And it's in a great area. Nice find!

Vehar Family said...

It looks like you are having so much fun in your new place! Who is your roommate? You'll have to fill me in on your exciting new move. Hope you had a wonderful turkey day!

Kate said...

Jamie!! I didn't know you had a blog!! I love it! Your new apartment looks so nice. I am so happy for you. We should visit each other's abodes sometime :)

Jon and Annalisa said...

So jealous of the closet