One of my favorite high schools friends, Jackie, and her little girl.

Cousin fun at Craigo's, a Rexburg isn't complete without a trip to eat at Craigo's many would say. =) (unfortunately it's a bit dark....)

Grandma on our trip into Missoula. It was so funny because every time she turned off the car the drivers seat would automatically squish her against the steering wheel! Ha ha....we had many good laughs at this....so many that I decided we needed to document it, thanks for the great pose Grandma!

One of the reasons I love visiting my Grandparents in Montana is the wildlife! You are always guaranteed to see deer on their lawn, RIGHT outside their kitchen window! I am still waiting to see a bear....=)
Unfortunately the deer usually run away before you can ever get close enough to really get a picture up close....see the deer eyeing me thinking "what do you think you are doing getting in my personal space?"

Grandma and me

Grandpa and me

It was raining on my trip back to Idaho, and the sky looked so cool, so I took pictures! I know not the safest activity, but I am still alive.....

2 comments:
Craigo's and Millhallow! Pocatello just got a Craigo's, and while the nostalgia just isn't there, that is one reason why Millhallow usually wins out these days (because our trips to Rexburg are pretty rare).
hey! i just saw your post! i can't believe i made the blog! yeah!!!!!!!! :) haha. you will have to email that picture of brooke to me! did you see i am finally randomly adding to the family blog? thedavisdeal.blogspot.com okay! your grandparents look like great fun. what an awesome getaway. :)
Post a Comment