Friday, July 24, 2009

Montana Remix

When I met with the doctors and they said I didn't have to start chemo again until this week, I decided I wanted to run away again to Montana! So I did! I decided that Montana is one of my favorite places, and like my friend Dustin, I too would buy Montana if I could! Not to mention I got to hang out with the coolest grandparents on the planet, you should all be jealous!

Once again the deer....love them. This time I got closer. This one was on the grass out in the front when I got there, welcoming me back. Although you see those eyes looking at me....telling me I wasn't going to get very close...


And yes the little deer ran.....(on a side note, one of the mornings I went running I saw about five deer out in my grandparents yard when I left and then when I came back,...and one of them was a baby deer with white spots and all!)


Saturday night my grandparents took me to an the international choir festival they were having in Missoula! It was really fun. It only happens every three years. There were choirs from all over the world; Sweden, South Korea, Georgia, Estonia, Germany, Taiwan, Czech Republic, Mexico, and the United States. What a fun experience. It was quite the show. I really enjoyed the Youth Choir from Missoula a lot. I was surprised on how great they sounded. It was a delightful time, even if we did sweat our guts out waiting for it to start...it was all worth it. We had dinner before at a fabulous french restaurant too! I decided to try something new and got the quail! It was tasty for sure. The restaurant was unique, cutely decorated and a nice and quiet atmosphere.


A bag pipe band started it off while the choirs walked it....I love bagpipe bands! Totally cool.






Grandma and me did some shopping earlier that day, and decided it was important to have matching pajama pants. The question is which pants belong to which person? =)


Monday Grandma and I headed up to Holland Lake, one of the many beautiful lakes in the area. It was BEAUTIFUL! We sat in those chairs pictured, and just watched all the boats, canoes, paddle boats, kayaks, and people cruise on by on the lake. We enjoyed lunch at the restaurant in the lodge with a great view of the lake. =)








3 comments:

Valery Heitz said...

I am glad you got out and enjoyed Montana and your grandparents. What beautiful pictures!!! I love that you got matching pjs. You are the sweetest!

Vehar Family said...

My goodness you've been busy little miss Jamie!!! I had a lot of catching up to do on all of your summer adventures! Looks like you've really been livin' it up; having tons of fun! I have to say, you look a LOT like your Grandma! Too cute! Their house looks like the most relaxing place! Awesome pictures :)

Halsey said...

CUTE grandparents. Love them. Did you ever get my e-mail address? halseyann(at)gmail(dot)com