Saturday, April 24, 2010

Cousins Unite!

What do you do when Grandma and Grandpa leave on a mission and leave the grandkids without a place to go for Sunday Dinner? First you must mourn the tasty food and the fun grandparents that are on a momentary leave of absence. Then after many months of not getting together, you gather and have a dinner like Grandma would make it. (although grandmas still wins, hands down)



Thanks to Michelle who got the ball rolling! It was a delightful time to see so many cousins, all at the same time. It still amazes me that we are all old enough to be graduated from college, in college, married, have kids, have jobs, and be able to take care of ourselves! Remember the good old days of our cousin reunion? I thought that was the greatest thing ever, and can even remember those owls grandma gave each one of us. Does anyone else remember those? =) What fun it is to see our family growing with marriages and kids too. Here are some of the kids I captured:



This one wanted a picture with his blocks. =)





No picture would be complete without a sweet mask. =)



I was especially excited about my contribution to the meal, rolls. It can be summed up with this picture:



Family, especially cousins, are the BEST!

2 comments:

vine street said...

I can't believe you got Shaelynn to smile. Way to go. That dinner was awesome. The best part was your rolls, and dessert.

When are you coming to Bountiful for dinner at our place? Any time you want, just come on up cousin.

Renae said...

So fun! I think it's about time for another one :)