
I should explain to you the room in which this event happened. Most of the rooms in which I teach are gyms which are large, full of nice echos, and most important for this story, TALL ceilings. For this spider to be hanging in the middle of the air, it had to create it's own silk and lower itself down by that to my eye level from the ceiling of this tall gym. I am not a good estimator of distance, but you would probably need four or five of me stacked on top of each other to get to the ceiling. (how is that for a measurement? ha ha)
It was so crazy. We spent a good five minutes taking pictures of it and talking about how it got there, and then of course one of the boys killed it. Here is an up close picture of it.

I am still amazed that there was a spider, in the middle of the air, during one of my band classes. Spiders are sneaky little guys!
No comments:
Post a Comment