Saturday, April 24, 2010

All Things Food

Cooking! Do I need to express my love? It is a common bond between all mankind. Everyone loves good food! Many memories are attached to good food.

Here are my creations as of late (that I've remembered to document)

Orange Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting
I made these for a visiting teaching dinner.


Lemon Tart
Debbie gave this to me for my birthday, and I decided it was about time that I use it! Kim and I made this yummy goodness!



Sour Cream Apple Bars
For the service auction my ward did I auctioned off four desserts. This is the first dessert I made for the winner.



Fudgy Turtle Brownie Pie
Elaine's birthday dinner wouldn't be complete without this fantastic dessert. It was a brownie, filled with caramels, topped with ice cream and a chocolate caramel sauce!

8 comments:

Kate said...

I love your posts Jamie! They brighten my day. And, I would love to get your recipes of goodness sometime :)

Ashley Jorgensen said...

You for sure need to post the recipes! they all look really good.

Vehar Family said...

Whoah! Those all sound great! Now we just need the recipes! Please =)

Sarah said...

Now, why didn't we have you cook for us when you came to visit? They look lovely!

Jenna said...

That lemon tart was soo delicious!! And those apple bars look really good too!

vine street said...

I love that I'm not the only one that takes pictures of good food. Thank you. That's what mortality is all about, my friend, good food.

Well I guess there is a bit more to it than that...:)

Jon and Annalisa said...

POST THE RECIPES!

Annie said...

Jamie! Recipes! Sour Cream Apple Bars look aaaaamazing. And you look amazing, as well. I love your long hair!